Equipment Hire
About
Staff
Contact
Register (It's FREE!)
Upcoming Courses & Events
Non Linear Editing
Saturday 5th June 2010, 10:00am to Thursday 8th July 2010, 4:30pm
Apple Certified Training - Final Cut Pro 101 more...
Marketing for Social Networks
Tuesday 22nd June 2010, 10:00am to Friday 25th June 2010, 4:30pm
The pressure of competition for our time means that filmmakers are obliged to put as much of the ava...  more...
Effective Business Management
Monday 28th June 2010, 10:00am to Friday 2nd July 2010, 4:00pm
Very few managers in Media started their careers with the intention of becoming managers. As a resul...  more...

Go Back   FDMX > Discussion Topics > General Discussion

Old Today, 07:51 AM   #1
buffyscrubs
Junior User

Default Mailbag: What’s the “Miami Medical” Premiere Mean for “Numb3rs”

I never thought Miami Criminal mindsMedical’s ratings were Criminal minds dvdgoing to mean much of anything criminal minds dvd seasonfor Numb3rs. Miami Medicalcriminal minds episode would’ve had to have premiered to excellent numbers or horrible numbers for CBS to even think about Criminal minds series dvdit in the context of Numb3rs.The biggest issue for Numb3rs Criminal minds dvd collectionis probably that it is criminal minds season 5an older series and that older series are more expensive to produce. On a Friday, when 18-49 eyeballs criminal minds season 4are increasingly harder tocriminal minds tv come by anyway, withCurb Your Enthusiasm complete series Numb3rs‘ 18-49 ratingsSeinfeld complete season diminishing, more expensive just isn’t isn’t a good ingredient to add to the recipe.Was it CSI Las Vegas complete seasona good premiere for Miami Medical?That’s a harderMedium season call and depends on the context. In the context of a new series premiere, csi miami box setthe 7.54 million viewers and 1.6 adults 18-49 don’t strikeDisney dvd collection me as particularly good. Remember that at least Disney box setin recent history the premiere numbersMichael Jackson DVD Collection are usually a show’s bestMichael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection numbers.But in the context of last night, it’s a bit different. Viewing was down in generalThe shield dvd season and the number of adults 18-49 watching TV wereGrey's Anatomy dvd season down from the previous week, too. That makes any analysisCurb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons a little trickier. With its lead-ins Ghostget smart complete series Whisperer and Medium down to the levels of season (series?) lows for originalthe west wing complete series episodes, for Miami Medical to score a 1.6 and 7.5 Bones dvd seasonmillion viewers was at least a buffy the vampire slayer complete seriesvictory versus anything else on Friday night (though it tied w/Dateline in the 10pm hour with adults 18-49).Bottom line: I’Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdd predict Ghost Whisperer and Medium to bounce stargate atlantis dvdback next week and for Miami Medical to fall. Even if that happens, I don’t think it will make a difference either way for Numb3rs.I six feet under complete seriesnever though Numb3rs had a chance, once they reduced The Wire box setthere number of episodes. Miami did fairly "well" consideringThe Sopranos complete series dvd it was an awful night all around,I do think next week will shed some more light on the matter. InBoston Legal box set my opinion GW andSons of anarchy dvd season Medium will go up and MM will go down.
Monk dvd season
The Closer dvd season
Mad men dvd season
MacGyver complete series
bleach box set
six feet under complete series
the simpsons complete season
true blood dvd season
mash complete series
buffyscrubs is offline   Reply With Quote